Our Outreach is handled by our Field Ministry Group. This group is responsible for prayers, direct contact work with women in the commercial sex industry, and research.
Our Aftercare is managed by our Survivor Resources Group. This group is tasked with identifying resources, networking with pro bono service providers and churches, and providing care needed by survivors to have a fresh beginning. This group is also responsible for our safe house operations and host family support.
Our Advocacy Group provides a voice to the voiceless. This group empowers individuals and communities to seek changes at all levels of government and engage the church in its mission to work with the “least of these.”
Get Connected in Your City
Make A Way 5K/10K
We are hosting our second annual Virtual 5K/10K! We are excited to have you! Here’s how a virtual race works!
1. You go to our registration and sign up for either the 5K or the 10K! It’s $20 per person for either race!
2. We send you a bib electronically that you can print at home!
3. Sometime between January 22nd-29th, you run your 5K or 10K at home! You can either run it all at once or split it up during the week. Just be sure to track your total time!
4. When you are done with your race you post your time to a link we will send you closer to race day!
5. Take a picture of you with your bib and post it to social media using #makeaway5K and #redeemedministries
6. We send you a custom made medal to commemorate your race!
We are also excited to announce that this year YOU will have the ability to make a huge impact by fundraising for your run! Just like a Kickstarter or Go Fund Me campgain, you can raise money for your run through social media and email while you train! We will have prizes for whomever raises the most!
Join us for this awesome event and help us fight human trafficking by making a way for those in slavery to get to freedom!
Redeemed Ministries, founded in 2005, is a faith-based non-profit 501 (c) 3 incorporated in the State of Texas. We are composed mostly of volunteers with our people serving from a wide variety of church backgrounds with our unity found in serving Jesus our Lord and Savior. Because we have seen and understand the problem in our community, we have set our core competencies include Outreach, Aftercare and Advocacy giving churches and their congregations the opportunity to network and find their place in the fight against human trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation. Being a faith-based organization, it is our desire to share our passion and to bring unity to the whole church body and giving them the opportunity to engage as they feel led and called to use their gifts and talents in partnering with us to provide holistic care.