1. HOST FAMILY – Immediate Need!!
We are looking for a Host Family for one of our Sparrows in the Austin area as soon as possible. We are looking for a single woman 40+ or an empty nester couple who could host this individual for one year. If interested in learning more, please contact Tiffany Beurskens at email@example.com.
2. PRO-BONO SERVICE PROVIDERS
We are seeking Pro-Bono Service Providers for Austin area clients. Dentists, Gynocologists, Counselors, Lawyers, and other providers interested in donating services, please contact Elle Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
We are looking for individuals to bless one of our Austin area host families by purchasing household items for them as they support one of our dear Sparrows. Please see the Amazon wish list below and contribute what you can!
1. AFTERCARE TRAINING COORDINATOR
We are looking for a volunteer to coordinate our weekend-long aftercare trainings! Responsibilities:
- -Booking the church for the training
- -Helping to teach the class when Dennis and Bobbie don’t have availability – training will be provided
- -Ordering the boxed lunches
- -Purchasing snacks, breakfast items and coffee (funds provided by event cost)
2. PRO-BONO SERVICE PROVIDERS – North Houston
We are seeking Medical and Dental Pro-Bono Serivice Providers for clients in North Houston area.
3. COOK & DELIVER SUNDAY MEALS
We are seeking individuals or a small group to make a Sunday dinner and deliver to our Restoration House in North Houston.
4. LIFE SKILLS GROUP LEADERS
We are seeking volunteers to lead life skills classes for our Sparrows here in North Hoston. Are you crafty? Great with numbers? Have great job search skills? Or would you like lead a Bible study or exercise class?
5. CASE MANAGER
6. Adopt-A-Sparrow Team Coordinator
7. Corporate Outreach Coordinator
8. Online Campaigns Coordinator
9. Grant Writer & an assistant to help
10. Write letters of encouragement
11. Event/Awareness Info Table
12. Intern Coordinator
13. Prayer Team Captains & Prayers for Sparrows
If you are interested in any of these opportunities to serve, please contact Maria Papita at volunteers@redeemedministries.
CURRENT NEEDS (Restoration Program and Safe House)
- Locations to sell survivor-made coasters & products. This is a way for these ladies to earn money while preparing for independence.
- Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby and Home Depot Gift Cards (various denominations).
- Restaurant, Fast-food and Grocery store Gift Cards (various denominations)
All donations to help cover any of these expenses are tax deductible.