There are several volunteer positions that we need help with in all three cities Redeemed Ministries has an office. Do you have skills? Time? Passion? Then we want YOU!
Below are some needed positions. However, if you have another idea that could add to our organization, please still apply and talk to our coordinators and directors. To apply, please contact our volunteer coordinator at volunteers@redeemedministries.
Current Volunteer Needs:
1. PRO-BONO SERVICE PROVIDERS
We are seeking Pro-Bono Service Providers for Austin area clients. Dentists, Gynocologists, Counselors, Lawyers, and other providers interested in donating services, please contact Elle Mitchell at email@example.com.
2. HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
We are looking for individuals to bless one of our Austin area host families by purchasing household items for them as they support one of our dear Sparrows. Please see the Amazon wish list below and contribute what you can!
1. VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
We are seeking a Volunteer Coordinator here in the Dallas area to assist with new volunteer intake, manage the volunteer teams.
2. EVENTS TEAM
We are seeking volunteer help to represent Redeemed at various events in the D/FW metroplex, help plan Redeemed events.
3. PRESENTERS TEAM
We are seeking volunteers to speak about Redeemed at Roots Gatherings, churches, businesses, etc., engage with participants about how they can get involved with Redeemed.
4. FAIR TRADE STORE
We are seeking a volunteer to assist with researching, employee training, and raising funds/awareness.
5. NORTH TEXAS GIVING DAY, September 14th
Help share about Redeemed for North Texas Giving Day! We are participating in this annual online fundraiser on Thursday, September 14th and need your help to spread the word! We need several people to share posts and videos on their social media pages leading up to and on North Texas Giving Day.
For more information about any of these needs, please contact our Dallas Operations Director, Kelli Kieschnick, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. AFTERCARE TRAINING COORDINATOR
We are looking for a volunteer to coordinate our weekend-long aftercare trainings! Responsibilities:
- -Booking the church for the training
- -Helping to teach the class when Dennis and Bobbie don’t have availability – training will be provided
- -Ordering the boxed lunches
- -Purchasing snacks, breakfast items and coffee (funds provided by event cost)
2. PRO-BONO SERVICE PROVIDERS – North Houston
We are seeking Medical and Dental Pro-Bono Serivice Providers for clients in North Houston area.
3. COOK & DELIVER SUNDAY MEALS
We are seeking individuals or a small group to make a Sunday dinner and deliver to our Restoration House in North Houston.
4. LIFE SKILLS GROUP LEADERS
We are seeking volunteers to lead life skills classes for our Sparrows here in North Hoston. Are you crafty? Great with numbers? Have great job search skills? Or would you like lead a Bible study or exercise class?
5. CASE MANAGER
6. Adopt-A-Sparrow Team Coordinator
7. Corporate Outreach Coordinator
8. Online Campaigns Coordinator
9. Grant Writer & an assistant to help
10. Write letters of encouragement
11. Event/Awareness Info Table
12. Intern Coordinator
13. Prayer Team Captains & Prayers for Sparrows
If you are interested in any of these opportunities to serve, please contact volunteers@redeemedministries.
Other ways to get involved: