There are several volunteer positions that we need help with in all three cities Redeemed Ministries has an office. Do you have skills? Time? Passion? Then we want YOU!
Below are some needed positions. However, if you have another idea that could add to our organization, please still apply and talk to our coordinators and directors. To apply, please contact our volunteer coordinator at volunteers@redeemedministries.
Current Volunteer Needs:
1. PRO-BONO SERVICE PROVIDERS
We are seeking Pro-Bono Service Providers for Austin area clients. Dentists, Gynocologists, Counselors, Lawyers, and other providers interested in donating services, please contact Elle Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
We are looking for individuals to bless one of our Austin area host families by purchasing household items for them as they support one of our dear Sparrows. Please see the Amazon wish list below and contribute what you can!
One of our independent Sparrows is moving into her own apartment and needs the following:
Queen Matress & Box Springs
Queen Sheets Set
Pillows & Blankets
Pots & Pans
Dishes, cups & silverware
If you are able to donate any of these items, please contact our Dallas Operations Director, Kelli Kieschnick, at 817-909-6585 or
1. AFTERCARE TRAINING COORDINATOR
We are looking for a volunteer to coordinate our weekend-long aftercare trainings! Responsibilities:
- -Booking the church for the training
- -Helping to teach the class when Dennis and Bobbie don’t have availability – training will be provided
- -Ordering the boxed lunches
- -Purchasing snacks, breakfast items and coffee (funds provided by event cost)
2. PRO-BONO SERVICE PROVIDERS – North Houston
We are seeking Medical and Dental Pro-Bono Serivice Providers for clients in North Houston area.
3. COOK & DELIVER SUNDAY MEALS
We are seeking individuals or a small group to make a Sunday dinner and deliver to our Restoration House in North Houston.
4. LIFE SKILLS GROUP LEADERS
We are seeking volunteers to lead life skills classes for our Sparrows here in North Hoston. Are you crafty? Great with numbers? Have great job search skills? Or would you like lead a Bible study or exercise class?
5. CASE MANAGER
6. Adopt-A-Sparrow Team Coordinator
7. Corporate Outreach Coordinator
8. Online Campaigns Coordinator
9. Grant Writer & an assistant to help
10. Write letters of encouragement
11. Event/Awareness Info Table
12. Intern Coordinator
13. Prayer Team Captains & Prayers for Sparrows
If you are interested in any of these opportunities to serve, please contact volunteers@redeemedministries.
Other ways to get involved: